Company Background /
SYCWIN COATING & WIRES, INC. was founded on February 12, 1970 by its late President Cipriano Sy. For over 50 years, we have catered to trade and industrial customers, OEM (original equipment manufacturers), and direct end-users.
To ensure continuous improvement, our company is certified under two (2) International Standards: ISO 9001 Quality Management System and ISO 14001 Environmental Management System. The company was also awarded the EcoSwitch Award from the European Union’s SWITCH Asia EcoFocus Programme.
We undergo various internal and external audits, where openness and willingness to address findings presented are prioritized by both management and employees. Management reviews are also conducted regularly. Key personnel represented by the Integrated Management Committee (IMC) present a summation of plans, accomplishments, and concrete action for improving weak points.
Our PAINT DIVISION has two production plants and produces auto refinish, architectural and industrial paints-- all of which undergo QC testing at each stage of the process. In line with our environmental initiative, all our paint products (click here to view all paint products) are LEAD SAFE PAINT CERTIFIED by SCS Global Services since April 26, 2019.
Our WIRE DIVISION produces electric wires and cables and other auxiliary copper products (click here to view all wire products). We implement stringent quality control at every stage of production using state of the art laboratory testing equipment. Click here to learn more about our ISO 17025 laboratory.
Our bare copper wires are also Halal Certified . Led by our Halal Assurance Team, we ensure that Halal Integrity is maintained at every stage of our process -- from receiving of raw materials, handling, storage, processing, transport and to its final delivery.
SYCWIN COATING & WIRES, INC. as a responsible corporate citizen, will continue to improve operations, optimize use of resources, adapt to the changing market trends and build an organization of competent and dignified workforce jointly committed in the aim of providing quality products and services responsive to the present and future needs of its customers and its stakeholders.
Sycwin Coating and Wires, Inc.
To be the best in the paint, resin and electrical wires and cable industry, trusted by its satisfied clients, respected by its competitors, and highly recognized as a responsible corporate citizen by its stakeholders in the field of quality, service and environmental performance.
We shall continue to build on an organization of competent and dignified workforce, jointly committed in the aim of providing quality products and services responsive to the needs of customers and the community through sustainable development.
Corporate Goals /
- Attain market leadership in the paint and electrical wire and cable industry
- Achieve full customer satisfaction and continued trust
- Develop a sustainable business partnership with suppliers and customers
- Establish competitive edge through state of the art facilities, advance technology, competent workforce and effective management systems
- Nurture a culture of professionalism, teamwork, loyalty and integrity and maintain a safe and harmonious work environment.
Environment, Health & Safety Policy /
We will build an image of SYCWIN as a responsible corporate citizen by operating our business in ways that protect our employees and the public, as well as preserve the environment. By these we commit to:
- Comply with applicable environmental, health and safety legal requirements and other requirements to which the company shall subscribe.
- Promote efficient and optimum use of resources minimize discharge of waste materials into the environment by recycling, reuse and application of responsible pollution control practices.
- Led by our EHS Organization, Management and employees commit as ONE to the continual improvement of the environmental, health and safety performance of the organization.
- We shall ensure that our EHS Policy is communicated to all members of the organization and be practiced not just in compliance to requirements but as a way of life.